Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi Friends!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Break. I'm looking forward to our second semester of making beautiful art. I have some fantastic lessons planned for the upcoming months, with the kids' (and my) favorite medium, PAINT!
We're going to make some beautiful Walter Anderson watercolor sea creatures, Giacometti's  foil sculptures, Symmertrical snowflake ballerinas, Andy Warhol self portraits, and some yummy cakes in the style of Wayne Thiebaud.
Get your refrigerator doors cleared off...we have some great pieces of art headed your way!
Speaking of clearing out,please remember I never turn away donations! If you have left over aluminum foil, coke rewards codes, any construction paper, liquid glue, and basically, anything that looks like it belongs in an art room, I'll take it!
Thanks for always supporting art in education,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment